Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacations!

i can believe i'm in vacations! :D i will spend all my time with my girlfriends we want so see
but we do not have to much people to go with. i don't like to go out with just one or two of mu friends, i like big groups (to go with not to go in). i think my mom, my brother and i are going to go out put we don't now were (upps :P) i will love to go to the beach but my brother doesn't like to put on a baithing suit( a little autoestim probles :S) and my mom said that she es to old to put on one. My brohter says that we stay at home but i honestly think that is boring (i like to stay at home just one or two days no two weeks) and my mom doesn't now what she whants to do :D hahaha.

and you now RHANDY is mad with me! :O and he doesn't whant to tell me why, i don't now what to do with him because when we fix a problem it comes another in the back and i realy hate to fight with him i love him so i what to fix everything but it seams like he doesn't what to do the same i don't now what to do with him :( 
HELP!!

can someone help me?


 xoxo
Mafer :D 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment