Saturday, June 12, 2010

NEW LOVE :D

Hi.!! you now i started to believe that no one hears me out there : / but i will tell u any ways i ''found'' a new love well its my neighbor his name is RHANDY :D he is a love of a person he is so so nice and i love talking to him i could talk to him for hours he is funny an especial there is a problem he is five years older than me and he studies and works so i can't see him very often but wen we see each other is CRAZY we talk for hours, see movies, and of course be together.




He is going on a tripe for a week and i will not see him for a HOLE WEEK :S i will miss him like crazy but he is coming back on saturday.!!1



I think the only thing wrong of him is that he sometimes treats me like im no one or he is very heart full with his words and he doesn't now how to play with a girl that is more than a friend for him but im tryng to change that in him or at least try to make him not do it with me :D jijijij.





Well i thing that everything for today i hve to go wach my sister jajaja





XOXO

iLiu TATTI <3

No comments:

Post a Comment